Listing Village is a Capital Factory accelerator startup that provides a website builder and marketing platform to Realtors.
Listing Village hired us to:
- Help them structure their fundraising efforts
- Design their pitch deck
- Compile a nationwide list of 100,000+ Realtor email addresses
- Build and manage an omnichannel marketing campaign
- Drive leads through conversion funnels
- Make website edits
At the time we were hired to work with Listing Village, they had recently moved to Austin, Texas, from Little Rock, Arkansas. They were new to Capital Factory’s accelerator program. We helped them establish a daily standup call and agile workflow using Trello for project management. We used BuiltWith, Linkedin, Phantombuster, UpLead, and MLS access points to compile large data sets of Realtor email addresses. We sent cold outreach emails using Lemlist and drove traffic into landing page funnels. We also ran Facebook ads and created social content to drive traffic to the company’s domain.
Our lead generation efforts helped Listing Village build relationships with and sell product licenses to a bunch of new customers. Our fundraising services helped Listing Village get dozens of investor meetings and give investors a larger business idea to chew on.
Realtor emails compiled and sent
of investors pitched
Watch our video
Cabinets Plus is Austin’s one-stop-shop for kitchen and bath remodeling needs. We were hired to revamp the company’s website, build customer and partner personas, scrape a prospect list, drive traffic into lead-conversion funnels, and help direct the company’s SEO, Facebook/Google advertising, social media, and content marketing strategies.
- Built a lead list of 30,000 Austin-area trade partners
- Emailed each of them; drove leads through landing pages; responded to each reply
- Best sales months in the company’s history
- Increased month-over-month revenue by 20%
GlimpseK12 is a YCombinator EdTech startup that quantifies school districts’ eROI. We were hired to build several of the company’s web applications after they raised their seed round of funding.
- Built 3 of 5 of the company’s web apps from concept to launch
- Ran agile sprint development through each product lifecycle
- Extensive UX prototyping, user testing, Laravel+Vue.js stack
- Products built have helped company achieve $1M+ in sales