Cabinets Plus is Austin’s one-stop-shop for kitchen and bath remodeling needs.
We were hired to:
- Revamp the company’s website
- Build customer and partner personas
- Extract a list of 30,000 partner prospects
- Drive traffic into lead-conversion funnels
- Help direct the company’s SEO/SEM strategies
- Connect APIs with Zapier
- Build marketing automations in Infusionsoft
We created a Slack workspace for the company, implemented a project management tool, hired a marketing team, and implemented the company’s growth mechanics. We met for weekly meetings with the client and the implementation team to ensure that communication remained intact. We also got the company founder involved in a weekly mastermind group so that he could learn about scaling his business.
As a result of our efforts, we helped Cabinets Plus develop a new website, secure a firm footing with their SEO and Facebook marketing efforts, build relationships with dozens of local business partners, hire a new salesperson, and have the best sales months of their lives—growing revenue 20% higher than prior months.
revenue growth over prior months
Best sales ever
Best sales months in the company's history
Watch our video
GlimpseK12 is a YCombinator EdTech startup that quantifies school districts’ eROI. We were hired to build several of the company’s web applications after they raised their seed round of funding.
- Built 3 of 5 of the company’s web apps from concept to launch
- Ran agile sprint development through each product lifecycle
- Extensive UX prototyping, user testing, Laravel+Vue.js stack
- Products built have helped company achieve $1M+ in sales
Listing Village is a Capital Factory accelerator startup that offers a website builder and marketing platform for real estate agents. We were hired to bolster their marketing and fundraising efforts.
- Mined and extracted hundreds of thousands of prospects
- Managed an omni-channel marketing campaign
- Drove traffic through conversion funnels
- Advised company’s fundraising strategy