GlimpseK12 is a YCombinator EdTech startup that quantifies school districts’ eROI.
GlimpseK12 hired us to:
- Research their target market and customers
- Create wireframes, visual designs, and clickable prototypes
- Conduct user tests with stakeholders
- Build three web applications
- Manage an agile workflow in collaboration with their in-house dev team
We joined GlimpseK12 shortly after they had raised their seed round from YCombinator. After researching their market and their customers, we sketched, wireframed, and prototyped their products. We tested their prototypes with stakeholders and iterated on the designs before beginning development. We then built their products on Amazon AWS using Laravel on the back-end and Vue.js on the front-end. We used GitLab for version control and Trello for project management. We worked in close collaboration with GlimpseK12’s in-house dev team to ensure our APIs worked cohesively with their database. Before every release, we ran QA and conducted unit tests to ensure that our deliverables met delivery criteria.
After two years of development, the products we built for GlimpseK12 have helped drive over $1M in revenue for the company.
3 web apps
built and deployed
Watch our video
Listing Village is a Capital Factory accelerator startup that offers a website builder and marketing platform for real estate agents. We were hired to bolster their marketing and fundraising efforts.
- Mined and extracted hundreds of thousands of prospects
- Managed an omni-channel marketing campaign
- Drove traffic through conversion funnels
- Advised company’s fundraising strategy
Cabinets Plus is Austin’s one-stop-shop for kitchen and bath remodeling needs. We were hired to revamp the company’s website, build customer and partner personas, scrape a prospect list, drive traffic into lead-conversion funnels, and help direct the company’s SEO, Facebook/Google advertising, social media, and content marketing strategies.
- Built a lead list of 30,000 Austin-area trade partners
- Emailed each of them; drove leads through landing pages; responded to each reply
- Best sales months in the company’s history
- Increased month-over-month revenue by 20%